mxteam.com
mxteam

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

A savoir

Règles & usages
Aide & Utilisation
espace_membres

Le Forum

Navigation globale...
Sommaire Général
La Buvette
MX - SX
FMX - Minis
Enduro - Rando
Classic & Vintage

Pratique

Pilotage et physique
Le coin du Matos
L'atelier
Petites Annonces
Multimédia

Du côté des régions

Près de chez vous...
Zone Nord
Zone Sud

Liens Utiles

>> Calendrier 2017 <<
>> Info CASM / FFM
>> Déclarer les motos non homologuées
>> Déclaration en ligne

Google
Web mxteam

Reply to this topicStart new topic
photo j 7
motocross45
posté 21 Feb 16 à 06:15
Message #1

Team Member

Groupe : Membres
Inscrit : 6-October 14
Membre no 16952

http://www.lebigusa.com/wp-content/gallery..._pre_lbu_-1.jpg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nico83
posté 21 Feb 16 à 11:39
Message #2

StantonMania

Inscrit : 4-November 10
Lieu : 83
Membre no 11815

J'ai pas suivi, pourquoi il est plus la??
Tjs a cause de l’accrochage ou il y a autre chose?

+Quote Post
Kiksystem
posté 21 Feb 16 à 11:58
Message #3

Team Member

Inscrit : 23-September 13
Lieu : Le Mans
Membre no 16081

Pas remis à 100%
J'ai cru comprendre sur un article en anglais unsure.gif que sa chutte l'a pas mal sonné (commotion cérébral)... Bref on l'a vu sur un SX, je ne sais plus lequel, où il est très bien parti en 2ème sur la Main, mais après 3 tours beaucoup d'erreur et des enchainement raté. Il a abandonné en expliquant qu'il n'arrivait pas à se concentrer! Selon lui, il est revenu trop tot, pas remis à 100% donc il préfère dorénavant ne pas précipité les choses.

On le comprends, après 1 an d'arrêt à regarder les autre à la TV normal que t'es envie de prouver que tu existe encore!! mad.gif
Il a déjà très mal repris à Bercy, pour finalement se faire sécher à A1 par Dungey! sad.gif

Voilà ce qu'il a publier sur Facebook:

"Just wanted to update you guys on what happened Saturday night... I could tell from the 1st practice that things weren't right from my A1 incident. But I figured if I kept riding things would get better. Well, as the night went on things got worse and that's what led me to pull off in the main. The worst part is, you never know how you're gonna feel until you try... So that's why I decided to try to race this weekend. You can practice during the week all you want but racing is completely different. It's my fault though because instead of letting things heal 100% I keep rushing to race for my fans and because I love to race. Clearly I'm not ready to race and after Saturday I felt like an idiot for trying to when I know I shouldn't... I can tell you that I'd rather never race again if I have to pull off like last Saturday. To me a person that pulls off is a quitter and as much as I hate quitters, I felt like one afterwards until I thought about everything. I shouldn't of have been there in the first place. I was there because I'm not a quitter and I keep trying to be superman for no reason. But it doesn't matter anymore because the people around me know who I am and my "real" fans know too. So at this point I'm gonna listen to my body and come back when I'M ready to race. It could be this weekend or a month from now but I'm gonna do what's best for me and not what's best for the rest. I love you guys and I truly appreciate your support as always. I came back to race and have fun this year and racing when I can't function 100% isn't racing or fun... So I'll be back when I can do both of those things like the real JS7 does! I want to personally thank all my sponsors for sticking behind me through all of this. I know you guys say I don't need too thank u but it's nice to have all of you in my corner always. And my fans, you know where my heart is and I can't wait to be healthy so we all can enjoy the results together like always. Thx again peeps"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

mxteam.com
En ligne depuis 2003!
>> Besoin d'aide...
>> Infos contact

Version bas débit Nous sommes le : 28 Mar 24 à 11:00